DLP Principal Solutions Specialist
Experience Level: 8+ Years
Travel Amount: Variable. At times up to 80%
We are looking for an experienced technical consultant with exceptional project management, organizational, and written and verbal communication skills to effectively lead large, complex, software deployment engagements. It is also critical that this person have the proper technical skills and background to deliver our software solutions to customers in a variety of technical environments.
The successful candidate must be able to understand client business drivers and recommend architectural designs, document the design, implementation plan, detailed processes, solution configuration and post engagement report. Must be able to author best practice guidelines, and/or case-studies as necessary. Frequent travel may be required, depending on customer needs.
The following skill sets are required:
- 8+ years of experience in professional services from a major consulting firms (PwC, Accenture, KPMG, IBM GS, Deloitte, CSC, Protiviti, et al) or enterprise software companies in a Professional Services capacity
- Experience working directly with customers in pre and post-sales, project management, and technical delivery roles
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (presentation, verbal, and written)
- Strong enterprise software experience and networking background
- Experience in the configuration of Windows Server 2008 R2, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, and Oracle 11g.
- Candidates must be able to perform technical tasks such as:
- Install and configure enterprise software, e.g. Oracle
- Troubleshoot network infrastructure environments involving proxy servers, load balancers, and DNS
- Configure and troubleshoot desktop software deployment packaging
- Light scripting is a plus (VBscript, Python, Perl, Java)
- Linux shell scripting is a plus
- Hands-on experience with Active Directory and/or LDAP.
BS Degree in MIS, Computer Science or equivalent experience
Complimentary technical and project management certifications are also a plus (e.g. CISSP, CCNA)